Real Money Casinos Canada
Your search for the best online casinos Canada has to offer has come to an end. On our site, we have everything you need for real money gambling, including the most lucrative bonuses on the planet, giving you the opportunity to test the waters, risk-free.
There are two types of real money bonuses players in Canada can choose from. They come in all shapes and sizes and some are reserved for online casinos in Canada players only. New customer offers are called welcome or signup deals, while returning players can look forward to a bunch of ongoing promotions that will come equipped with free spins, reloads, cashback, VIP deals, and more. Whether you are signing up with a Canada casino for the first time or a veteran player returning for some more real money rewards, you'll find a promotional offer waiting for you at your favorite online casino in Canada. To help you figure out which type to go for, we've broken down the two main options below.
- No Deposit: As the name suggests, these are bonuses that don't require you to make a real money deposit. They can come in the form of free cash, free spins, or free play, and are usually reserved for new customers. The great thing about them is that they allow you to test out new Canada casinos and win real money too. They work best for slots players, but you can play other games as well.
- Deposit: This promotional offer can be claimed by both new players and regular ones. It is the most common Canada casino bonus in the industry and it requires that you add real money to your account. The standard welcome bonus is usually a percentage match up to a fixed amount on your first deposit, for example, 100% up to $300. This means it will double your bankroll. You can also get welcome packages which consist of several match offers over your first three to five deposits. Some welcome bonuses also come with free spins to make them more exciting.
Free Play vs Demo Play
Most of the top Canada casinos will have a demo play option that lets you play for free and test out the games too. This is a great way to practice and discover slot features or practice different betting strategies in table games like blackjack and roulette. The downside to this is that you can't win any real money.
Free play using no deposit bonuses, on the other hand, lets you test out the games without any risk but they give you the chance to win real money. You will have to adhere to the bonus terms and conditions, but they are a better way to enjoy free Canada casino games.
How to Redeem Promo Codes
Claiming bonus codes, whether it's for a real money deposit or no deposit offer, is easy and straightforward. Promo codes can be used during the signup process or when you are adding real money to your account. You will be required to type the promo code into the box provided by the Canada casino to redeem it. Below we have details on the different types of codes you'll find at some of the best online casinos in Canada.
- No Deposit Promo Codes: There is no deposit required and Canada casinos gift new players with free cash to spend on their games. The amount can vary but is usually a minimum of $10.00. If a bonus code is given, it is entered into the space on the registration form. If there isn't a promo code, the bonus is automatically added to your account on completion of the signup process.
- Deposit Codes: These can be awarded to both new or regular players in Canada. With welcome packages, you may find a different code that needs to be entered into the cashier section for every real cash deposit you make.
- Recurring Codes: Some promo codes at online casinos in Canada can be used a number of times and these tend to be for regular players. You'll often find promotions that can be redeemed up to 5 times or more during a certain period of time.
How to Increase Your Chances of Winning Real Money
For most players at Canada casinos, their goal is to win real money. In order to have the best possible chance of winning, there are some things that you can do.
- Before claiming a bonus at a Canada casino, check the wagering requirements first. The lower the playthrough requirements, the easier it will be to clear them and cash out your winnings. No deposit bonuses will have higher WR than deposit offers.
- Check the withdrawal limit on no deposit offers at Canada casinos. Most have a cap on the amount of real money you can withdraw. Some are as low as $20 but others let you cash out up to $100.
- Choose your games wisely. There are game contribution percentages with slots, usually offering the best percentage of 100%. Take a look at the payout percentages for the games you enjoy playing the most at Canada casinos and do some research into games that provide the highest RTP, making it even easier to win.
- Check the betting limits. Some bonuses at online casinos in Canada restrict the amount you can bet until the bonus is wagered in full.
- Be aware of the validity period. Bonuses offered at the best Canada casinos have an expiration period that you need to be aware of. Using it outside of this period will void your winnings.
- Compare the different Canada casinos online to see which one's offer you the most value and the games you want to play. Read our reviews for the best Canada casinos for more information.
- When playing with real money, smaller wagers will help reduce the overall amount you might lose.
How to Choose
Finding an online casino in Canada that's right for you will depend on a number of factors, but below are some of the most important elements of an online casino in Canada that should be considered. Our team sifts through the hundreds of Canada casinos and only those that meet our strict criteria are recommended.
- Bonuses and Promotions: This is the first thing that most players in Canada will look at and we ensure that when playing with real money, the bonuses are fair and lucrative. The welcome bonus should boost your bankroll and no deposit offers should have fair wagering requirements and a good maximum cashout limit. Regular promotions offered at Canada casinos are another thing we would advise you to look into, including free spins, cashback, high reloads, and regular weekly or monthly deals.
- Banking: CAD should be one of the currencies allowed for gaming, depositing, and withdrawing at the Canada casino you decide to register with. A good selection of banking methods for real money transactions, including Instadebit and eCheck, will be available and fast withdrawals are guaranteed. Cashout time can depend on the payment provider with eWallets being the quickest and bank transfer the longest.
- Customer Support: 24/7 support via email, live chat, and toll-free telephone is a standard at the Canada casinos we recommend on our site. Having multilingual support in French and English is also an advantage for Canada casinos. A FAQs page on the website is another asset.
- Mobile Optimization: With the rise in popularity of mobile gaming, the ability to play on your smartphone or tablet device is essential when it comes to the best Canada casinos. We check for no download instant play options as well as dedicated apps that are user-friendly and allow you to do everything you would on the website.
- Software: We check the software being used at Canada casinos, including its reputation, number of games, RTP percentages, and game quality.
- Game Suite: The number of games available for real money gaming as well as the number of game categories is some of the most vital aspects for online casinos in Canada. Slots, table games, blackjack, roulette, video poker, progressive jackpots, and even live dealer tables with betting limits to suit all budgets will be available at all the Canada casinos we have listed on our site. We even pay attention to the jackpots that can be won too.
- Loyalty Programs: Loyalty programs reward points to climb tiers and the benefits include bigger bonuses, gifts, higher withdrawal limits, and more. We ensure that the casinos we list on our site come equipped with a generous loyalty program, showering you with rewards for every visit.
- Safety & Security: We will never recommend a Canada casino that doesn't have exceptional safety and security measures in place, especially when real money transactions are involved. Player data safety is non-negotiable, and the use of encryption technology is vital to the online casinos we recommend to players in Canada. We also look at fair gaming and check that the RNG is audited and tested by a reputable third-party company, such as eCOGRA or TST.
Finding top casinos Canada players will love is what we do best and if real money gaming is what you're after, our no deposit and deposit bonus codes will help you get started risk-free.